Cloud DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer that can help maintain and deploy into our cloud platform. The person will be responsible to maintain and update our code and help with deployments to the web site. You will be able to help migrate and maintain the systems and provide the best cost saving solutions. You must have a strong background in Terraform and Ansible and understand how to manage the current Windows systems but progress over to .Net on Linux.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of PCI and layered cloud infrastructure
- Must understand Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Solid understanding of the AWS platform and how to best leverage the technology to move the company forward.
- Ability to work side by side with the development team to provide solutions that work with the current infrastructure.
- Ability to deploy a solid monitoring solution that will provide detailed information about application stacks and performance.
- Ability to do more than one role and fully understand the objective and provide a working solution.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Mentoring teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements and implementation of new technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Must know Terraform, Ansible, and Packer
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- Azure, AWS, and GCP certifications preferred.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
- 3 Years Linux experience
- 5 Years Windows experience
- Database management and ability to write scripts for creating Databases.
- Full understanding of PCI and Credit Card Processing and how to secure the network
- Nessus experience
- Patch Management
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional and/or AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience designing for and supporting Payment Card Industry (PCI), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and/or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance standards
Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume for consideration
Please email your resume to [email protected] including your salary requirement for consideration.