IT Infrastructure Engineer / Architect
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer/Architect with Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps and enterprise networking expertise for our Irvine office. Job Description:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with IT Network, Operations and Development teams to ensure optimal application/network infrastructure design and implementation, as well as support and administration of the organization’s hybrid (on-premises and cloud) VMware and AWS VPC environment.
- Provide expertise for the evaluation and integration of AWS service offerings as they pertain to the organization’s Microsoft .NET/SQL application development environment, with considerations made to operational efficiency, high availability, security best practices and regulatory authority compliance.
- Design, implement, manage and maintain the organization’s continuous application integration and delivery pipeline.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing enterprise IT infrastructure solutions across VMware and AWS environments
- Demonstrable experience administering and supporting enterprise network / application development environments and technologies
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional and/or AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience designing for and supporting Payment Card Industry (PCI), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and/or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance standards
Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume for consideration